On Friday, May 13, the AMDSB Student Senate will be having our annual student symposium at the board office in Seaforth from 9-3. CHSS will be sending students to learn from the Senate’s SVDEC (Student Voice Engagement Development Engagement and Citizenship) project that has been carried out over the past few months.
Below is a program, which includes guest speaker Maddie Cranston who will be talking about student engagement. Lunch will be provided and the 2016-2017 AMDSB senators will be introduced.
- Ice Breakers – 9:15am
- Director of Education Address – 9:45am
- Maddie’s Introduction by Student Senate – 10:05am
- Maddie – 10:15
- Lunch – 11:15pm – ish
- Introduction to New Student Senate 12:00pm – ish
- SVEDC Presentation 12:15pm
- Activities Compounding SVEDC 1:15 – 2:45pm
- Exit Card (Electronic) until 3:00pm
If you are interested in attending, please contact Mrs. Bayer-Smith.